• New Student Enrollment Documents
    The documents listed below are required to complete the enrollment process:
          •   Proof of Residency in GISD
                      °   Contract/lease agreement or current utility bill (water, gas, or electric)
                           Please note:  If you are currently living with another person and
                           the proof of residency is in that person's name, both you and that
                           person will need to sign a notarized affadavit. This can be done in
                           the Student Services Department at Wesley Martin Administration Building
                           4004 Moulton Street, Greenville, TX. 75401 
          •   Birth Certificate
          •   Immunization Records
          •   Social Security Card (if applicable)
          •   Recent Report Card
          •   If you are new to the Greenville district - previous school records