In addition to the accountability results based on assessment data, under the requirements of House Bill 5 (83rd Texas Legislature), each Texas school district was required to evaluate each campus and the district on nine measures beginning with the 2013-2014 school year. These ratings allow each campus and the district the opportunity to showcase a broader perspective of services and supports available to learners, families, and the community beyond state standardized assessments. All school districts and charters are required to assign a performance rating of Exemplary, Recognized, Acceptable, or Unacceptable to the district and each campus for overall performance and the following categories:
• Fine arts
• Wellness and physical education
• Community and parental involvement
• The 21st Century Workforce Development program
• The second language acquisition program
• The digital learning environment
• Dropout prevention strategies
• Educational programs for gifted and talented students
Please click here to view current Community and Student Engagement ratings for Greenville ISD and all campuses.
Note: Recent Legislation, specifically HB 22, repealed CaSE ratings, this is the final year that districts will be required to assign ratings for community and student engagement.