Overview: Conducting Research in the Greenville Independent School District
Welcome to the Greenville Independent School District Research, Assessment and Accountability Office. If you are interested in conducting research in GISD, please read the procedure manual and provide the required documentation.
All research projects must adhere to the federal regulations that stipulate protection of human research subject (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services) and privacy rights of individuals (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Contact the Director of Research, Assessment, and Accountability to request a research application. All research applications are to be mailed to the address below:Attn: Director of Research, Assessment, and AccountabilityGreenville Independent School District4004 Moulton Street/P.O. Box 1022Greenville, TX 75401A committee will review all applications and decisions will be returned to applicants 2-4 weeks after submission. All research applications for personally identifiable information will be denied. Individual students, staff, or schools may not be identified in any research or evaluation product. No data collection is allowed on testing days. Be sure to consult the district testing schedule.
All research applicants are required to submit the following:
Required, all projects:
- Form A – Coversheet/Executive Summary
- Form B – Research Proposal
- Form C – Research Proposal Assurances to Greenville ISD
- Form D – Access to Confidential Data
There is an abundance of data and information available to the public regarding Greenville ISD.For application information and instructions, contact Director of Research, Assessment & Accountability Rachael Driggers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form F – Principal’s Permission Form
- Form G – Research Activity Time Requirement
- Form H – GISD Sponsor/Partner Form
- Parent/Legal Guardian Consent Form Template
- Staff Consent Form Template
- Materials for Approved Projects
- Form I – Research Modification Coversheet