• Charge Policy of Breakfast and/or Lunch

    Effective July 1, 2017 the charge policy for Greenville ISD will be as follows:

    • All students will be allowed to charge up to $8.75 for breakfast or lunch in case of an emergency.
    • GISD expects the parent or guardian to take care of delinquent food service accounts within a two‐week period of time when student reaches the $8.75 amount.
    • Child Nutrition will begin mailing letters to parents notifying them of the amount owed when a student goes over the $8.75 amount.
    • Parents or Guardians are encouraged to track their child’s food service account through the Parent Access portal. If you do not have an account, please contact your school’s front office for assistance.
    • Greenville ISD will ensure that students are not involved in the collection process


    Non Discrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877‐8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD‐3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632‐9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250‐9410; (2) fax: (202) 690‐7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.