About Early College High School
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are innovative high schools that allow students to attend college, an opportunity to earn a high school diploma, and 60 college credit hours (an associate's degree).
Early College High Schools:
- provide dual credit at no cost to students
- offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- increase college readiness, and
- reduce barriers to college access
The Greenville Early College High School is a school within a school model where students attend classes as a cohort group. The students in the Greenville Early College High School program will be enrolled in dual credit college courses beginning in the fall of 10th grade. By the time they reach high school graduation, they will have had an opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree in Engineering from Paris Junior College.
Click here for the Greenville Early College High School Brochure