Greenville ISD Wireless Use Agreement:
To use GISD's non-public wireless access, users must download our security certificate, and install it on your mobile or portable device. In doing so, you consent to the following:
- Filtering of network activity while on GISD's non-public wireless network.
- Monitoring of network activity while on GISD's non-public wireless network.
- Required reporting of your network activity to authorities if malicious or ill-intent is flagged by our systems.
- No attempts to hack, pentest, or analyze GISD's networks or systems will be tolerated, and all unauthorized attempts are punishable under the Student Code of Conduct and State law.
- Attempts to view unauthorized information, materials, or resources on GISD systems or networks are punishable under the Student Code of Conduct and State law.
If you agree the statements above and wish to join the GISD non-public wireless access please click below and follow the prodivded video instructions.
After downloading this certificate and installing it, you will eventually be asked to sign into your Greenville ISD Google account. Declining will cause your internet access to be heavily filtered, and mostly unavailable.