Welcome to Greenville ISD Department of School Leadership
The Office of School Leadership department is responsible for the management, direction, supervision, and evaluation of schools and school principals in GISD. The department ensures that adequate resources, support and accountability are provided to campus leadership teams in an effort to realize district student achievement targets.
We believe that when we transform schools we can transform the entire community.
All campuses in Greenville ISD are driven around three key goals.
- Each student is to improve in their learning at least one year
- Each educator is to improve their skill set in providing rigor
- Students will be present and accounted for regularly
- Each educator will be present and accounted for regularly
- Students will thrive in an environment of high expectations where they feel loved, appreciated, and challenged
- Educators will work in an environment of high expectations where they feel loved, appreciated, and challenged
- Greenville High School - Dr. Brant Perry
- New Horizons High School - Mark Loya
- Greenville Middle School - Courtney Baker
- Travis/6th Grade Center - Brittany Anderson
- Bowie Elementary - Lauren Hablueztel
- Carver Elementary - Idol Mallard
- STEM @ Crockett Elementary - Cheryl Dennis
- Lamar Elementary - Lucretia Newton
- LP Waters Early Childhood Center - Melissa Yost