Welcome to KGJ STEM @ Crockett
KGJ STEM@ Crockett Student and Staff Photos
Doors Open at 7:15 a.m.
Breakfast at 7:15 a.m. - 7:35 a.m.
Tardy bell rings at 7:35 a.m.
Dismissal at 3:25p.m.
No early check-outs between 3:00 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
KGJ STEM @Crockett Mission Statement
"Our mission is to empower healthy, lifelong learners; providing superior education."
Degrees and Certifications:
- Years of experience in education: Total of 28 years – 7 teaching – 21 as an administrator
- What did you teach before going into administration? Bilingual teacher
- What are you known for as an educator? Do whatever it takes to make sure students, staff and families get my best. I bring my “A” game everyday and expect the same.
- What are your educational philosophy and beliefs? I truly believe Michael Fullan’s words, “ What’s worth fighting for is not to allow our organizations to be negative by default, but to make them positive by design.” I truly believe that, together, a community can build a school that is by design the positive place everyone wants it to be.
- What are you most excited about this school year? I am excited about learning more and more about gifted strategies and STEM philosophies that I can share with the staff as we build the school of our dreams.