Bilingual and ESL Programs
- We empower our students to reach their full potential by taking ownership of their learning while becoming bilingual, bi-literate, and bicultural scholars.
- To prepare students to become bilingual and biliterate in order to maximize their current and future academic potential in a multicultural diverse global society.
- 100% of our current or former English Learners will excel academically by embarking or partaking in advance classes by:
- Meeting or succeeding all academic standards in both languages
- Develop high levels of oral and written proficiency levels in both languages
- Embrace and promote cross cultural attitudes and behaviors with high levels of confidence.
Please use the Translate link on the upper right corner of webpage to change language
Por favor use enlace traductora cual se encuentra en la esquina superior a la derecha para cambiar idiomas
GISD Mission Statement
Greenviile Independent School District prepares, inspires, and empowers students in a safe and nurturing environment to become responsible citizens who successfully compete in a global society.