The Partnering Resources investing in Diversified Enrichment (PRIDE) Center provides our community with quality educational opportunities.
Partnering with other organizations, the PRIDE Center offers classes and support to community members who want to:
- Learn English
- Earn a GED
- Take courses and discover new techniques to work with their chilcren
- Gain access to partner organizations for training and job placement support
- Volunteer in the Teacher Support Center
Courses being offered starting in January include:
Self-defense for girls and women
- Who: Females 13 year and older
- What: Self-defense class
- Where: Houston Education Center cafeteria
- When: 4 classes per course Jan. 14-16 and Jan. 21-23 6:30 p.m.
- Why: To teach women techniques to keep them safe and confident that they can take care of themselves. We encourage mothers and daughters to take this course together.
- Cost: Free
- Instructors: Greenville Police Officers
- Required paperwork for adults: 1. Wellness Information Form 2. Registration Release Form 3. Greenville RAD Waiver (adults)
- Paperwork for minors will be provided on site
For more information or to sign up for the course email: email@example.com