Dear GISD Parents,
- Please be patient with us with this new Drop Off/Pick-up Procedure. Due to COVID the lines may be long but we will do our BEST to move the line along quickly. Remember no student should be dropped off early – there is no Supervision.
- KN-2nd Grade parents – PLEASE write your students First, Last & Teacher Name on a sheet of paper that they can hand to one of our Staff Members as they are helped off the vehicle or Bus.
- KN-5th Grade students will enter the building on the Travis side entrance off King St. just pull in the drive-way, PLEASE do not get out of your car. A staff member wearing a Red Travis shirt will assist them from your vehicle.
- 6th Graders will be entering through the SGC Car Drop Off Lane doors (off Stanford St.) – PLEASE do not get out of your car.
- ALL students will be allowed to use backpacks this year! The only exception: no backpacks on wheels.
- Water fountains on campus are turned off - So students are permitted to bring their own spill proof water bottles - NO GLASS PLEASE.
T6 Hours: 7:35 a.m. - 3:25 p.m. Afternoon car pick-up/dismissal is PROMPTLY @ 3:25 - please do not be late.
NO EARLY CHECK-OUTS between 3:00 p.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Tardy Bell: 7:35 a.m. - School-wide
Doors Open at: 7:10 a.m. - for student safety please do not drop them off any earlier than 7:10 a.m. - there is NO ADULT SUPERVISION
Breakfast Served: 7:10 a.m. - 7:35 a.m.
6th Grade BELL SCHEDULE
1st Period 7:35 - 8:25
2nd Period 8:30 - 9:20
3rd Period 9:25 - 10:15
4rh Period 10:20 - 11:10
5th Period 11:15 - 12:05
6th Period 12:05 - 1:30
7th Period 1:35 - 2:25
8th Period 2:30 - 3:25
Travis Elementary/Six Grade Center
3201 Stanford St.
Greenville, TEXAS 75401
Office 903-457-2660 Fax 903-457-2533