District Annual Report Now Available:
The Texas Education Code (TEC), §39.306, requires each district’s board of trustees to publish an annual report that includes the following information:
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR - PDF Version)
- PEIMS Financial Standards Reports
- District Accreditation Status
- Campus Performance Objectives
- District Current Special Education Compliance Status
- Information on Violent or Criminal Incidents, and
- Information on the performance of the previous year’s graduates in their first year of college, as reported by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
Each district’s board of trustees must hold a public hearing to discuss the district’s annual report within 90 days of receiving the final TAPR. Within two weeks following the public meeting, each district must widely publish its annual report, including posting it on the district website and other public places.
Greenville ISD held the public hearing on January 21, 2020. Click here to view the most recent district annual report.