District Annual Report
The District Annual Report for the 2021-2022 School Year is Now Available:
The Texas Education Code (TEC), §39.306, requires each district’s board of trustees to publish an annual report that includes the following information:
- **Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR - PDF Version)
- District Accreditation Status
- Campus Performance Objectives
- District Current Special Education Compliance Status
- Information on Violent or Criminal Incidents, and
- Information on the performance of the previous year’s graduates in their first year of college, as reported by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
- PEIMS Financial Standards Reports
Each district’s board of trustees must hold a public hearing to discuss the district’s annual report within 90 days of receiving the final TAPR. Within two weeks following the public meeting, each district must widely publish its annual report, including posting it on the district website and other public places.