GISD Finance Policy & Procedures Manual
The Finance Department has developed an updated version of its policy and procedures manual in order to consistently and thoroughly monitor the District’s financial operations in regards to areas including; finance, purchasing, payroll, competitive bidding, accounting, activity funds, etc. This document provides in-depth, step-by-step procedures that are tied to applicable board policies and will aide in employees or departments interpretation of the appropriate procedures that should be followed in GISD. The manual will be made available at trainings offered at the beginning and throughout the school year and an electronic version can be found by following the link below.Vendors
Effective January 1, 2006, any person or entity that contracts or seeks to contract with Greenville ISD for the sale or purchase of property, goods, or services will be required to file a Conflict of Interest Questionnaire with the District.
A copy of the form is included in Vendor RFP Packets available in the Finance Office, and completed forms are available for public inspection at Greenville ISD Administration Offices, 4004 Moulton Street, Greenville, Texas. For more information, call (903) 408-4419
Utility Usage and CostPosted below is Greenville ISD's Utility Usage and Cost expenditure register.
- 2019-2020 Utility Usage Register
- 2018-2019 Utility Usage Register
- 2017-2018 Utility Usage Register
- 2016-2017 Utility Usage Register
- 2015-2016 Utility Usage Register
- 2014-2015 Utility Usage Register
- 2013-2014 Utility Usage Register
- 2012-2013 Utility Usage Register
- 2011-2012 Utility Usage Register
- 2010-2011 Utility Usage Register